Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Necklace Obsession


I have never really been a huge fan of necklaces, not that I do not own any but have always felt polished and complete with a large bracelet and earrings.....until I saw this FABULOUS necklace on my girl Okneeka and fell obsessed! lol (hey chica, PDP, Quick Claps)


Her delicious neck piece is similar to the one above with the hammered coins but hers is two-toned! (lucky biatch) So I went on a Recessionista hunt and found this cutie for only $50! (I think she paid $90 for hers) From what I see online, it's offered in either gold or silver.





Martin + Osa Hammered Coin Necklace, $50,
http://www.martinandosa.com/web/index.jsp.


Smooches & Hammered Coin Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: