Friday, February 20, 2009

Your Pleasure


Ummmm, you know this here has me excited!!!!! lol


My Boo and I were up late night and this commercial came on - yes, a COMMERCIAL for a personal vibrator! (who knew) It actually was HILARIOUS how they tried to keep it as PC as possible but we knew what they were trying to get at.


They flashed the website at least 5 times so you know I had to look at it as soon as I woke up this morning. It's $19.99 - problem #1, and can be used more than once within the 30 minute battery life - problem #2. For $20 more you can purchase the pocket rocket that last for YEARSSSSSS as long as you don't drop it and who wants to play for just 30 minutes???


Is it me?


If you have tried it or have plans on trying it, please let me know how this works out for you.


Smooches

1 comment:

  1. A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

    Ahhh i can't believe I had brought this, what a waste of time and wetness. The battery life sucked. BUY a vibe that will last for years instead of two minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: