Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring Fashion I Crave....And You Will Too!


Hmmmm, are you drooling too?!?!? All I can say is FABULOUS!


What am I craving this spring....tote bags, bold color, black & white accessories, and a variety of dress lengths. (mental note - make room in my closet)


Here is the info on the tasty treats above:


Long Dress - Missoni Long Halter Dress ($2,760 - and knowing Missoni, there are coordinating shoes on the way!)

Tote Bag - Tory Burch Printed Tote and Tory Burch Ella Tote ($250 and $225)

Black & White Accessories - Manolo Blahnik Cage Pony Slides ($1,100 - glad to see Manolo making a come back)

Color - Sergio Rossi Thailie Pump ($890)

Short Dress - Jay Godfrey Pieced Open Back Dress ($495 - I love, love, LOVE this dress!!!)


Smooches & Spring Shopping Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: