Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Birthday Wishes



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Yes, today is my b-day and I am totally excited and ready to accept any and all gifts!


Above is sorta like my, kinda like my.....well actually my EXACT wish list - minus a few things that just wouldn't be ladylike of me to reveal! lol (wink)


Let's see - I have a Mary Kay Pink Cadillac (PDP in tha house), Vibe Vixen (wish me luck on getting an interview), a pink laptop, some SICK Louboutins, a hot LV bag that's the perfect color for all season (and in my favorite - patent leather), Dior Show Mascara (need I say anymore about this darn mascara for you to know I LOVE it), a unique ring from Cavalli, the Kimora Lee Simmons diamond Hello Kitty necklace/pendant that I have been drooling over for a few years, and a rainbow sapphire bracelet that has been on my wish list for two birthdays in a row.


Hey, a girl can dream right.....


Smooches & ERIN'S BIRTHDAY Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: