Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I interrupt your partying and mine - lashes poppin, lips bustin, and stiletto struttin' all up and through NYC tonight Miss Honey - to say a few things form the heart.


New year, new you...resolutions, erasing toxic people, ending failing relationship, career change, refocusing, etc, etc, etc. We all know what a new year can bring so I would like to say a prayer which is the best encouragement that I can offer for both you and me - I know, who would have ever thought but just roll with me Divas. I pray for you, PLEASE pray for me as my life is going through some changes:


May God let your guardian angels protect you and keep you safe from any harm; to blanket you with joy and contentment, peace and prosperity. May you be guided with the wisdom to make choices to enhance your life and the awareness to make changes that are in your best interest.


I pray that God blesses you with a storehouse of opportunities, the ability to meet your goals, and the joy of your own approval and acceptance. I pray for your heart’s desire, every need met, every prayer answered, and every dream come true. I ask that He prepare you for whatever life hands you or whatever you’re going through. I pray that your spirit be strong and lead you and guide you each step of the way down every path you take.


Amen


Now........let the party continue - HEY NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: