Friday, November 28, 2008

Let's be clear....I would KILL you for these Louboutins!





SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! OMG!!! WHO LEFT THE GOSH DARN GATE OPEN?!? GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Before I begin, I think that it is only appropriate that we have a moment of silence in honor of the Shoe Gods who made the above masterpiece possible.....these bitches here girl, these right here would make me do more than bust the windows out your car - I WOULD KILL YOU FOR THESE LOUBOUTINS!!!

Seriously, aren't you proud to be a woman with such divine beauty options? We have a natural given right to be fabulous ladies and I embrace that right each and every day, but know how much more fabulous I would be with these on my feet! (the haters hate me now because of my pink and perfect swagger, can you imagine me in THESE?!? LOL)

I know that a new pair of shoes can cure all - sadness, a headache, a yeast infection, etc but the right shoe (that would be the Christian Louboutin Eugenie Satin Pumps, 6" heels of pure Swarovski crystal embellishment bliss, $1875) is good for the soul.....I like that, bang the gavel on it and let me trademark it:


The right pair of shoes is good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: