Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Lashes


For the past few weeks I've been using Marini Lash Eyelash Conditioner in an attempt to bulk up my eyelashes (I want them to be so long and full that they create a breeze when I blink). This product has received a lot of attention, especially since the original version was yanked from shelves for containing a potentially dangerous ingredient. But the formula has been overhauled and the company claims that it's totally safe for use.

Here's how it works: You swipe the lash conditioner across your lashlines every night with an eyeliner-like brush and after a few weeks your lashes are supposed to grow like weeds. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I swear my lashes are longer. It doesn't hurt that I have a habit of layering two or more kinds of mascara on my lashes like I'm frosting a cupcake (three coats minimum).

What about you: Have you ever tried a "lash enhancement" product? What else do you do to make your lashes look gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: