Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When in doubt.....WAX IT!




That's just my motto, but then again I hate hair ANYWHERE other than on my head!!! (TMI huh?)

Anywho, Cindi Barshop, who founded and runs the Completely Bare waxing spas in New York (it's where stars like Kimora go to take it all off), is doing her first at-home waxing webinar tonight. She and her staff will be live on your computer screen, giving you the low-down on how to do your own Brazilian (ouch!) and completely bare (ouch! ouch!) bikini wax, along with instructions for de-fuzzing other body parts. You can ask all your hair removal questions and get instant answers & advice. It's free, but you need to sign up at http://www.completelybare.com/.

Have any of you ever tried D.I.Y. waxing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: