Friday, August 1, 2008

FAB On Your Feet Friday!


These cuties were spotted on my girl Tanika in Newark, NJ.....while we were having lunch together!!! (I tried to make it seem like I ran into her on the streets, LOL)
Anywho, these lavender and iris sandals caught my eyes with the delicate detail across the strap. I immediately pulled out my digital camera for the photo opp and proceeded to find out the designer - WhyIt.Com, which happens to be one of my favorites. I have only found these shoes on random occasions at Daffy's. They are very stylish and unique with a signature metal heel.
I have tried SEVERAL times to Google them in the past as I wanted to replace a heel on some fabulous thigh-high boots but have always been unsuccessful at obtaining any info other than they are based in Italy.
Smooches & Quick Claps to the AMAZING $9 find!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: