Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shop It To Me


Sometimes you just don't have time, or the patience, to get to that killer sale and sort through the racks. And now, with help from Shopittome.com, you don't have to! Set up a personal profile in under 5 minutes, and you'll receive "sale mail" whenever you want. (everyday, on specific days, or twice a week)

I set up my free account last week, and so far so great! The email notifications about online sales have been right on point with what designers, sizes, and types of items I included in my Shopittome.com profile. Check it out and see the sales for yourself. Beware, so many amazing discounts and you may need more closet space....cause Lord knows I do! LOL
HAPPY SHOPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: