Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look Smaller with a Big Bag


I saw this quote in a recent news magazine (yup that would be Us Weekly) from Scarlett Johansson about how girls like giant bags because they make them look more petite. It's a theory we've all heard before--oversize bags are the new Little Black Dress, they make you look like you've shed the pounds even when you've been eating soft-serve twice a day (Seriously, I have.....HELLO, it's summer).
Like this FAB Genevieve Triangle Shoulder Bag by Cole Haan pictured above. Signature handwoven leather bag in a softly round shape. $495.00

Brilliant idea, but is it just a bunch of BS? And, alternatively, does that mean teeny purses make you look bigger? Yikes. I think we need to test this one out! (and if anyone finds a bag that makes them look like a size 8, pick one up for me too)
Smooches & Big Bag Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: