Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Heavenly Hand Cream


So my mother TOTALLY got me hooked on this hand cream!!! I was struggling with finding the perfect hand cream that was both moisturizing and non-scented/or lightly scented as to not interfere with my perfume. (the dilemmas of a DIVA)
I was a bit turned off by the packaging, it looks a bit medicinal but decided to give it a try anyway......and have been hooked ever since!!!! Made with Shea Butter, honey & sweet almond oil extract, blended with the light aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang. Ultra hydrating to heal dry skin and prevent dehydration.
And the best part.....there is currently a special at http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/. Purchase 4 travel size products and receive a free travel pouch and free Verbena Shower Cream (2.5 fl oz)!!!
L'Occitane, 1 fl oz $10
Smooches & Hand Cream Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: