Monday, May 5, 2008

Knifed Up Swag - Part II



Are you gagging? Please try to pick your face up off the ground!!!

Holy inappropriateness.....I am not even sure where to start on this! I was suppose to be informing you of her Bentley in jeopardy of being repossessed until I came across this disturbing close up shot. Immediately I threw up just a bit in my mouth, then the makeupnista in me had to question her decision to use a crayon to scribble in her brows, but then I wondered how much money has this trick spent of surgery? (yeah, probably enough to have paid her car notes for a few months!)

I am offended by her cosmetic choices and think that her surgery privileges should be REVOKED immediately! You would think that time in prison would have helped her save whatever common sense was left in her but it seems that she lost the rest of her mind and made the surgeon loose his or her mind as well. Her brow is overly elevated, her nose has been whittled down to become Jackson-esque, and her cheeks resemble that of a blowfish. She appears to have had either excessive fat grafting or massive cheek implants, placed by a cosmetic surgeon who either didn't know what they were doing, or unfortunately didn't care.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: