Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Get Your Fertility Swag ON Ladies!!

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON VACATION 4/23 - 4/29. I WILL BE POSTING BUT MAY NOT SEND OUT THE EMAIL REMINDER DAILY, SMOOCHES!

It's well-proven that women look best to men at their most fertile time of the month. (HEY NOW) Now there is supporting evidence that was obtained in strip clubs.

Eighteen erotic dances (don't we call them strippers ladies? is "erotic dancer" the PC term?) reported their earnings and menstrual cycles over 60 days. Whether or not they were taking birth control pills (which suppress fertility), all the women earned the least when they were menstruating. But, midcycle, just before ovulation, the women who were experiencing a natural peak in fertility made an average of $276 per work shift, versus $193 for pill takers. (this doesn't sound too bad, does it? LOL)

Geoffrey Miller, assistant professor of psychology at the University of New Mexico, and his colleagues attribute the effect to the documented "cyclic shifts in women's attractiveness", which indicated that hormonal changes influence women's facial appearance, scent, and clothing choices.

VERY INTERESTING, clothing choices huh? Well, I can admit that I don't feel at the peak of my sexiness when I am bleeding like a fish with a Super Plus sized Tampon shoved up inside of me! LOL LMAO LOL


Smooches, Triple Sec Quick Claps, and Much Love-
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: