Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where Is It Usual to Find the Unusual......

at Cool and Eclectic Furniture and Fashions! Located at 984 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 757-428-8000. (http://www.coolandeclectic.com/index.html)


My Boo took me to this wonderfully strange place the other weekend while I was visiting VA. The name alone had me excited but when we pulled up and this FABULOUS 5 foot tall Betty Boop greeted us outside the store.....it was love at first sight!!!!


Inside my eyes were pleased at the variety of unique and sometimes just strange pieces that they had....from Betty Boop, Miami Vice-ish furniture sets, carousel horses (MY FAVORITE, I want one in my living room), Elvis, billiards, shaggy carpets, to life-size replicas of any and everything your heart could desire. I felt like we were two kids at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch! LOL


Check out the web-site and dare to be "cool and eclectic"!


Smooches and Eclectic Quick Claps-

Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: