Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Betsey Johnson Wooly Corseted Skirt from Urban Outfitters



If you are looking for something to fell sexy in at the workplace, well I have just the thing for you! Check out this corset skirt from Betsey Johnson.

First of all let me just tell you that I love pencil skirts and I think they can be uber sexy when you wear them with a beautiful blouse and of course the PERFECT shoe. Plus the Betsey Johnson skirt is made in a heavy knit that is sure to keep you warm in a chilly office. This skirt comes to knee length with an extra-high waist trimmed with a corset-inspired buttoned top in tonal polka-dotted satin. The fit of this skirt will show off you figure and give you a super sexy look for work!


Until tomorrow - Smooches, Quick Claps, and Much Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: